Empowering You to Make Choices that Define You Exclusively...
Founded more than 20 years ago, combining elegance, ease and function
Sandra Elizabeth Clinger M A, CAASH, Allied ASID
A lively presence and tireless advocate for winnowing out her client’s true wants and needs, Sandra brings her education in psychology and theatre design to bear on interior design. With a special affinity for historic context - including a client’s personal roots - Sandra has multiple awards for her work, as examples, the prestigious First Place National ASID Design Specialty Award in Historic Preservation and the Colorado Homes and Lifestyles Grand Prize Home of the Year Award.
Specializing in residential interiors from casual elegance to rustic to transitional, Sandra masters the details at every level of a project bringing a superior capability to envision and create a personal, unified and coherent home environment. She is a popular project manager with an extensive network of specialized subcontractors. Her unique contributions have appeared in more that 50 publications. View more of Sandra’s work in our portfolio.
Representative Awards & Recognition
- IDA, ASID, First Place: Historic Preservation
- CARE, HBA, First Place: Historic Remodel
- Parade of Homes: Best Interior Decor
- IDA, ASID: Interior Design, Special Recognition Award
- Professional Builder: Home of the Month
- MAME: Best Interior Design for a Home - Under 1200 Finished Sq. Ft.
- MAME: Best Interior Design for a Home - Over 2,800 Finished Sq. Ft.
- ASID National Design Specialty Award: Historic Preservation
- Colorado Homes and Lifestyles: Grand Prize Winner, Home of the Year Award
- Professional Builder: Best in American Remodeling Award, Whole House Category
- ASID Chapter Presidential Citations/Certificates of Appreciation: five
- ASID, American Society of Interior Designers, Allied Member, Board Member
- C A A S H: Certified Active Adult Specialist in Housing, Member
- Colorado Preservation Inc.
- Denver Design District, Designer Referral Program Member
- HBA, Home Builders Association, Greater Metropolitan Denver, Associate Member
- Colorado Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Home Builders
- Historic Denver
- National Trust for Historic Preservation, Design Associate Member
- DORA: Managing Broker - CO Real Estate License #EI 157161
Sandra Elizabeth Clinger 303-388-1565
Sustainable Design on behalf of the Client's Vision...